- Plastic sheet protective film
- Protective film for plastic sheet
- Metal plate protective film
- Glass lens protective film
- Electrical surface protection film
- Building Materials/Furniture Panel Protective Film
- Thermoforming protective film
- High viscosity protective film
- Other types of protective films
- Air valve membrane
Acrylic bath protective film
Protective film type: polyethylene (PE) as the base material, and self-adhesive material co-extrusion blown film
Length: ≤ 3000m
Width: 100-2250 - mm
Thickness: 35-150 micron
Viscosity: 0.1-0.5N /25mm
High viscosity, good flexibility, good tensile, easy to paste easy to tear, paste smooth, no residual glue.
It is mainly used for the surface protection of acrylic bathtub when it is hot forming, so that it is not polluted and scratched in the process of transportation, storage and processing and installation.
Note: The viscosity above is based on the average value of 180 degree peeling force of PMMA plate, 25.4mm wide protective film. The actual viscosity is related to the surface state of the protected material, coating pressure and temperature.